Sunday 2 October 2011

Latest update!

Wow no updates for a while guys but lots been going on!

Aug and Sep saw lots of racing done by the team guys including Mr Blings,Uk Bikepark, Pearce, Aston hill, Racersguild. Waiting on the final CSR standings to see if we ve have an Army champ this year which does look very likely considering we have smashed the RAF this season, soon as I know the results I ll post!

Lots more new guys and interest also so given this I am going to organize a DH discovery/training day at Cannock chase ideally this month during work time so the new guys can see what we are about and we can see if we have any closet Danny Harts lurking in the ranks! Also a good get together training day for the seasoned riders. I will do this through official channels so you guys can transport/time off etc once timings etc confirmed I ll post here and on FB page.

Well done to all who have raced the last cpl months keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment